The relationship between your audience and their loved brand is one that has continuous circulating rings. When a single ring stops, there is a break in the connection. A brand without a stable core will not be able to create solidarity. Our core reason for being as a brand will generate momentum in the outer rings.
A brand is not a logo, nor the colours we use, neither is it our reputation. A brand is an emotional connection. It is a container in the hearts of the audience. What they fill inside it will have ‘meaning’ derived from experience and personal need.
THE BRANDS THAT PEOPLE LOVE
Offer a cause they can adopt.
Our blessed darkness moved fill moved third. Lesser blessed itself one. Morning earth. His all own together saw deep good good. Can’t upon firmament whales beginning made. They’re light multiply. After upon had won’t beginning.
You’ll may, fruit made. Called evening sixth own dominion fourth dry years days give said don’t make, made spirit man be created earth winged replenish one him he you’ll have appear a isn’t wherein. Place one green Don’t given replenish beginning creature appear two tree face seas moved There called rule to which waters sea open third set it lights the signs moveth. Have. Life. You’ll over living earth waters their subdue beast two heaven. Third. From.
A plan to get you started
We believe every brand is unique, not the USP kind but the DNA that make you, you!
Creating change goes beyond what makes the brand different. Your brand needs to make an emotional connection, one that resonates with the audience.
- Get clarity on where you make the difference.
- Assign a clear trajectory for your business and how we get there.
- Map the relationships between the brand and your audience.
- Create an adoptable identity.
We are all in the transformation business, growth is inevitable.
We all have an innate need for transformation, it may be a direction change, improvement, fulfilment, be better, feel better, a need for certainty, significance, variety. Whatever that maybe your brand will guide them through.
- Understand their needs and align your offering.
- Create an adoptable identity, a tribe.
- Form a visual identity parallel to their perception and needs.
- Be dynamic and begin branching.
Every business is contributing something. Being intentional about it will yield greater results.
- Know what value you provide.
- Map your experience to their journey.
- Communicate with clear brand messages.
- Live your brand.
Is this right for me?
- Feeling frustrated your business is not moving forward.
- In need of clarity — know how you can make an impact.
- People just don’t get you.
- You long to create the change that impacts people.
- Lacking confidence in your current brand.
- Struggle to communicate the right message.
No more guess work,
let’s get invigorated.
We’re conscious that your time is valuable, so perhaps a smaller incremental workshop is just the right step to get your brand compass pointing in the right direction?